www.DonGuzmanPhotography.com

www.DonGuzmanPhotography.com

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sweet Ruby Jane Confections

New to the Las Vegas area:  Don't forget to check out Sweet Ruby Jane Confections located at 8975 S. Eastern Ave. right next to the Starbucks.  Just before opening day, my girlfriend and I helped out with shooting some macro photography of their tasty treats (some photos below).  It's hard to choose, but if I had to pick a favorite; I'd have to say Wyatt's Wacky Pretzel Sticks!  Thank you to everyone at Sweet Ruby Jane!  It was a pleasure working with you all.  Be sure to add them to your Facebook for specials and promotions.  Here's the link to their official website: Sweet Ruby Jane Confections.  Sweet Ruby Jane will also be caring baked goods in the near future.  Make sure to check it out and  tell them that I sent you!











No comments:

Post a Comment